Carytown Cupcakes can prepare cupcakes for your wedding. You can select a variety flavors decorated as they normally are, or we can create a custom design just for you! Additionally, we can prepare a 6" cutting cake for the ceremony.
Great reasons to choose cupcakes for your event:
- Cupcakes offer variety to your guests
- You can avoid the cake service fee
- They're easy to serve
- We can accommodate dietary restrictions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pricing: Cupcakes are $30 per dozen for orders of 5 dozen or less; $27 per dozen thereafter.
- Flavors: You are welcome to choose any of our regular flavors, or we can create custom flavors for an additional fee. We also have the ability to do custom colors, decorations, etc. Custom design pricing.
- Delivery: costs $1 per mile and we charge $40 for setup - arranging and displaying your cupcakes.
- Tree Rental: We stock a variety of cupcake display trees and stands. Rentals range in price from $15 up to $60 depending on which items you require and for how long. Subject to availability, first come first serve. Learn more about tree rentals.
Have more questions? Schedule a Bridal Tasting
- What is a bridal tasting? During a bridal tasting, we will provide you with a mix of our recommended cake flavors and buttercream flavors to help you choose your favorite flavors for your wedding.
- The recommended cake flavors are: chocolate, vanilla, lemon lover, red velvet, and carrot
- The recommended buttercream flavors are: vanilla, chocolate, cream cheese, whipped cream, seasonal fresh fruit
- If you want to taste other flavors, there is a place to note your request in the form below. Note that we may need additional notice to produce custom flavors for tastings!
- Is there a guest minimum? Yes! bridal tastings are available for weddings with 75 projected guests or more. If you are interested in trying our cupcakes and you are planning a wedding with fewer than 75 guests, simply purchase any 6 cupcakes at your convenience, save the receipt, and we'll deduct the amount you paid from your final wedding order bill!
- How do I schedule a bridal tasting? To schedule a bridal tasting, please fill out the below form and we will get back to you! We ask for minimum 3 days notice for all inquiries.
We are no longer accepting bridal tastings or wedding orders for October 17-31, due to our annual Harry Potter promotion. Thanks for understanding!